What is a Patient Portal?
A patient portal is a secure online website that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an Internet connection. Using a secure username and password, patients can view health information
With Heekin Clinic Next Gen Patient Portal, you have the ability to:
- Electronically send documents
- View your Personal Health Record
- Receive communications from us regarding any updates
- The ability to make payments online
- Electronically receive your statements
- Request Medication Renewals via the online portal
- Send email questions to your doctor directly rather than calling in
- Send any forms requested ahead of your appointment online so that these are added into your charts before you even arrive!
HOW DO I ENROLL?
- We will issue you a token at your first visit. If you lose that token or for any reason it does not work, we will be happy to issue you a new token over the phone. Please note, when we do that you will need to refresh your browser.
WHAT IS A TOKEN?
- A unique identifier designed to keep your electronic health information secure. When you enroll you use your unique token to enroll. You do not need your token again after initial enrollment.
WHAT IF I HAVE ISSUES?
- Please call the office. We are happy to help.
Meet Our Doctor
RALPH RIZK, DO
Dr. Ralph Rizk is an Orthopaedic Surgeon who treats both adults and adolescent patients. He practices surgical Orthopaedics, specializing in Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction Surgery […]
PATIENT OF THE HEEKIN CLINIC